TERMS AND CONDITIONS BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT
1. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the Competition Rules, a full copy of which is available from Marketing Department - Birmingham Airport.
2. The Competition is organised by Birmingham Airport Limited, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
3. By participating in a promotion you are agreeing to the terms and conditions which govern it.
4. Birmingham Airport reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted in the Competition Rules on www.birminghamairport.co.uk
5. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Marketing Department, Diamond House, Birmingham Airport Limited, B26 3QJ.
6. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Birmingham Airport shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and over the age of 18 years at the time of entry.
8. Employees of Birmingham Airport, or any company involved in the Competition or any agency connected with Birmingham Airport or including concession and airline employees or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Birmingham Airport reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
9. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s licence will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
10. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
11. Birmingham Airport assumes that by entering the Competition (and you warrant that) either you have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Rules
12. Birmingham Airport reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
13. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Birmingham Airport in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
14. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed.
15. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified in the Competition Rules on www.birminghamairport
co.uk. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
16. All entries must be submitted on the correct entry form
17. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition.
18. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Birmingham Airport cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
19. Birmingham Airport does not accept responsibility for the return of any Competition entries.
20. The winner will be judged by representatives from Birmingham Airport. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
21. Cash alternatives are not available in any situation.
22. If applicable all air journeys should start from Birmingham Airport.
23. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participation in all publicity concerning the event as deemed appropriate by Birmingham Airport and who reserve the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
24. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Rules
25. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the Birmingham Airport website. For a list of winners you can also write to Competition Prize Winners, Marketing Department, Diamond House Birmingham Airport Limited this request should include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
26. Prizes are awarded at Birmingham Airport’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
27. Where applicable all other taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Intellectual Property Rights
28. In consideration of Birmingham Airport agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to Birmingham Airport the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright.
29. Birmingham Airport cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
Data Protection and Publicity
30. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
31. The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
How to contact us
32. You can contact us in relation to this competition by writing to Marketing Department- Birmingham Airport Limited, Diamond House, Birmingham B26 3QJ.