Assistant Manager at Costa Coffee, Birmingham Airport
Hourly rate starts at £7.46 with opportunity to fast track
40-45 hours per week
How to apply:
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or/ post CV direct to:
Birmingham Airport Arrivals
• Passionate about coffee. That's Costa. Since our creation in 1971, when we started supplying coffee slow roasted the Italian way, we've grown to over 2000 stores worldwide.
• For our Assistant Managers we offer a great range of benefits including highly competitive pay, a Whitbread discount card, a dedicated career path and a personalised development plan.
The role of Assistant Manager:
• As Assistant Manager you'll be passionate about customer service, love great coffee and be almost fanatical about driving the store forwards.
• You will guide and develop your team to serve the best in food and drinks and as Assistant Manager, stock control and day-to-day management will also be part of your remit.
• Your skills will be invaluable to your Store Manager; a strong focus on sales will help them to grow the business, while your experience ideally from a hospitality or retail background - will help to recruit the right people for the team.
What we will be looking for in you:
• For the role of Assistant Manager, we are looking for a leader and role model, someone with customer service experience who is used to working as part of a team.
• With a natural enthusiasm for the task in hand, youll be able to share this zeal with the team and motivate them to higher standards.
• We are looking for someone who has the drive and ambition to progress on to Store Manager level within the business.
Ideally our preferred candidate will be able to drive and have their own transport.