No.1 Traveller Birmingham Airport
Building on the success of its award-winning lounges at Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted airports, No.1 Traveller has now opened its latest lounge at Birmingham Airport.
The lounge is located beyond security and offers a broad and innovative range of facilities for all departing passengers, including:
- A range of seating areas to suit all guests, across two levels (featuring relaxed television and bar lounges, and a hot-desk working area)
- A fully-tended bar, serving complimentary soft drinks, beers, spirits and selection of wines
- A bistro serving a range of freshly-prepared hot and cold dishes, and a self-service pantry
- Meeting rooms, supported by business and travel concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers, magazines and internet access.
No.1 Birmingham offers the business traveller a work-friendly environment and range of business support services. For the leisure traveller it offers a new standard of premium pre-flight hospitality, to start a holiday or for any special occasion.
The No.1 Traveller lounge at Birmingham Airport is accessible to all passengers. Entry from £27.50 per adult and £12.50 per child (aged 2-11, infants go free), for a three hour stay. Book online in advance at www.No1Traveller.com and pay £22.50 per adult and save £5.00 on the door price.