1. Do I have to self-isolate for 14 days upon return?
From 10 July 2020, passengers arriving from the 50+ countries territories will not be required to self-isolate on arrival into England, unless they have been in or transited through non-exempt countries in the preceding 14 days. Please click here to visit the full details published by the Government.
Passengers can travel now in the knowledge that won’t have to isolate on return from these countries, and we look forward to welcoming customers back to the airport in the coming weeks and months.
2. Upon arrival will I have to board a bus to take me to the terminal? How are these cleaned and how often?
You will be required to wear a face covering on board all airport buses. please ensure self-distancing is adhered to while on our buses. All our buses are part of our enhanced cleaning system.
3. Are the pushchairs still available to use when I land? How are these cleaned?
Yes, the pushchairs are still available. Again, these are part of our advanced cleaning regime. However, with any customer touchpoints please use the hand sanitiser before and after use.
4. What is the process in immigration, can I use the e gates? Do I have to queue, will the 2 metres social distancing be adhered to?
Over 12-year olds can use the e-gates. Social distancing markers are in place. It is mandatory to wear face coverings in the immigration hall.
5. How do I get my bag from the carousel?
Please only approach the carousel when you can see your bag, remember social distancing. It is mandatory to wear face covering in the baggage hall.