1. Where can I fly to from Birmingham Airport?
Take a look at our destinations page to find your airline.
2. Are all your car parks still open? How do I book them?
Yes, some of our car parks are open. Bookings can be made here.
3. Can I still book valet parking – how does this work?
Yes Valet Parking can be booked here. All of our procedures have been reviewed in order to ensure safety for our customers and colleagues. Our colleagues will be wearing Visors, masks and gloves. Please speak to our colleagues upon arrival to understand the new procedures.
4. Are your lounges and express lane open?
The executive lounges are not currently open. The express lane is also not currently open.
5. Is the Air Rail Link operating from the train station?
No but we are operating a free bus transfer service from Bus Stop C.
6. Is public transport operating to the airport?
Yes, buses and trains are still in operation. All are practising social distancing. For public transport information please visit here.
7. Can I be dropped off at the terminal?
Customers can be dropped off at the airport however from the 1st July only customers travelling the airport can enter the terminal building. Exceptions apply for those requiring special assistance.
8. Are all car parks open?
Please use the Drop Off car park for dropping-off or Car Park 1 for picking-up.