1. Where can I fly to from Birmingham Airport?
Take a look at our handy Travel Portal to find out where we fly too and the travel guidance for that destination.
2. Are all your car parks still open? How do I book them?
Yes, some of our car parks are open. Bookings can be made here.
3. Can I still book valet parking – how does this work?
Yes Valet Parking can be booked here. All of our procedures have been reviewed in order to ensure safety for our customers and colleagues. Our colleagues will be wearing Visors, masks and gloves. Please speak to our colleagues upon arrival to understand the new procedures.
4. Are your lounges and express lane open?
Aspire Lounge and No1 Lounge is open and can be booked here.
Our security express lane is available to advanced bookings only or for those travelling on tickets that entitle access. You can book your tickets here.
5. Is the Air Rail Link operating to the train station?
The Air-Rail Link is now operating and will be operating between the hours of 03:30 - 00:30.
6. Is public transport operating to the airport?
Yes, buses and trains are still in operation.
7. Can I be dropped off at the terminal?
Customers can be dropped off at the airport. For more information on where you can drop passengers off, see here.
8. Are all car parks open?
Please use the Drop Off car park for dropping-off or Car Park 1 for picking-up.