As a chef at All Bar One Birmingham Airport you will master our menu, with your food being the reason guests keep coming through our doors! You’ll thrive in a fast-paced service, pulling together as a team, because it’s the people that make it all worthwhile.
Join All Bar One, a place to share and socialise. Think morning coffees to Saturday night espresso martinis. Our menus are built for sharing the occasion. We pride ourselves on our trending global flavours, always freshly prepared. If you fancy mixing things up, we want to hear from you.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- With Mitchells & Butlers, your first role isn’t usually your last. Last year, over 200 Chefs were promoted to Head Chef
- Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether it's date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life
- Lifelong learning - Funded qualifications up to degree level
On top of this, All Bar One offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and even free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS A CHEF YOU'LL
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Keep your kitchen clean
- Prepare everything that is needed before a busy shift
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Cook to spec and know the menu inside out
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and All Bar One teams are no different. You’ll
- Have a passion for hospitality
- Have a great eye for detail
- Be super organised
- Be a team player
Please send your CV to [email protected]