Costa Coffee requires Barista Maestros (Team Leaders) for our busy stores at Birmingham Airport. The stores are open 24 hours per day 7 days a week.
About the role:
As an experienced Barista, naturally you'll be serving expertly crafted coffee, but at Costa there's more to the role than that. Born of dedication, passion and pride, you'll deliver a coffee shop experience that is full of warmth, charm and community spirit. The kind of experience that will make customers smile and colleagues inspired.
What we're looking for:
- Previous Barista experience. Be passionate about coffee
- The ability to work a variety of hours to suit opening times
- A flexible approach. Turning your hand to a multitude of tasks, whether it's making irresistible coffee or maintaining stock
- A desire to take on extra responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- People with a genuine interest in our business
Bring us an enthusiastic, reliable and confident approach, and in return we'll give you: A starting wage of £9.20 per hour; Uniform; Subsidised car parking; plenty of benefits, and a whole lot of opportunity to develop and progress.
To apply for this vacancy you will:
Possess valid photographic ID; Undergo a DBS check (Criminal Records Check); Have proof of your National Insurance Number; Provide recent proof of your address; be able to get to and from the airport at unsociable hours.
To apply: Send a CV to [email protected] headed ‘Barista Maestro’