Customer Assistant (Seasonal)
Wage: NMW/LW guaranteed
Hours: Seasonal vacancy
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll be working closely with the most important part of our business – our customers. You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, working deliveries and stocking the shelves, to getting behind our in-store promotion. We’re looking for really great people, with a friendly personality. It’s all about working together as one great team. It would be great if you had experience of dealing with customers. But it isn’t just about experience; it’s personality that really counts.
What you’ll be doing day to day and how will you do it:
• Listen to our customers; it’s the first step to providing a great.
• Put our customers at ease. You’ll get to know our fantastic products, recommending items that they hadn’t considered.
• Provide a great shopping environment for our customers ensuring our stores are clean, tidy and presentable.
• Inspire the in-store team with your really personable customer care, helping them any way you can.
• Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience. Even if it’s just offering them a basket when you notice their hands are full.
• Get to know our in-store promotions and schemes, and promote them - the more info we can give our customers the better.
• Know our customers, find more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
To apply for this vacancy you will:
Possess valid photographic ID - Undergo a DBS check (Criminal Records Check) - Have proof of your National Insurance Number - Provide recent proof of your address - Be able to get to and from the airport at unsociable hours
Send your CV to [email protected]
headed ‘Customer Assistant Boots’