Customer Service Agent-Part-Time
Pay: £11.14 per hour - which equates to a full-time salary of £21,719 p.a
This is made up of a basic rate of £10.64 per hour plus a monthly allowance of up to £81.25.
Hours: 30 hrs per week
Ready for take-off? Join Swissport for a career in aviation.
Working at Swissport has so many different faces and one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment, join us!
As a Swissport Customer Service Agents, you will play a vital role in our airport operation and will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience for all passengers between the terminal and the aircraft.
We are great team players working collaboratively with others whilst being focussed on safety as our top priority and working to meet our airline client schedules. In an ever-changing environment our team delivers safe and efficient services on behalf of the many airlines that choose Swissport to provide their on-the-ground services.
The airport is a fast-paced and safety focussed team environment. The work hours are variable to meet airline schedules, and include early starts, late finishes weekends and nights.
What would make you stand out for this role?
- You're focussed on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You have strong personal skills and can be an effective team player
- You're committed to learning and personal growth
- You're self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
- You have excellent presentation and grooming
- You're organised and can manage your time well
- You’re physically capable of handling passenger baggage and manoeuvring wheelchairs as required
- You're a fluent English speaker
- You have basic - intermediate computer skills.
Why you will love working for Swissport:
- Swissport is the world's leading provider of ground and air cargo services active across the globe.
- Our roles are permanent on either a full or part-time basis.
- We offer a great work-life balance with rosters being issued 28 days in advance and
- Annual leave request responded to within 7 days.
- From day one you’ll receive free access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- You'll benefit from free car parking, uniform and PPE.
- Recommend a Friend scheme (£250 for successful appointments).
- We offer an industry leading induction and training programme.
- You’ll have access to on-going learning and development opportunities.
- A skills-based grading structure, which offers career development and progression.
- Being part of a great team.
- Airport specific retail discounts.
- and much more!
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out please click here to apply now!
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 269 airports in 47 countries across six continents.