Deputy Ground Operations Manager Vacancy
Cello Aviation is a specialist and highly regarded private charter airline, operating B737 and Bae146/AVRO RJ aircraft. Our prestigious clients range from global organisations to premier football and rugby teams, world-renowned musicians, senior politicians, and Royalty.
If you are passionate about customer service and satisfying the demands of high profile and exclusive passengers, and you have an uncompromising commitment to excellence rather than the ‘routine’ and the mediocre, we offer you the opportunity to:
• Work for one of the leading luxury airlines;
• Work in a small but close-knit team in which you are a name, and not a number;
Based at our offices in Birmingham the Deputy Ground Operations Manager duties will include:
1. Interpretation and efficient operation of the Flight Time Limitations scheme (UK CAA and EASA)
2. Preparing and publishing the duty roster for both Flight Deck and Cabin Crew
3. Maintenance of all Aircrew flying, duty and rest periods records in accordance with the approved Company FTL Scheme including managing the processing of Commanders Discretion Reports
4. Day-to-day crewing of the Flight Deck and Cabin Crew members to maintain an efficient crew programme.
5. Collaborating with the Training Manager, Director Flight Operations and Ground Operations Manager regarding the organisation and rostering of all Aircrew and Ground Crew training.
6. The efficient control of travel arrangements for Flight Deck and Cabin Crew including the incurred costs involved.
7. Assist the Accountable Manager, Ground Operations Manager and Director Flight Operations in the development, monitoring and on-going improvement of the Company Fatigue Management System.
8. Production and maintenance of the ground operations roster taking into consideration the demands of the flying programme and demands of other all departments .
10. As directed by the Ground Operations Manager, manage the day-to-day running of the flying programme to minimise delays and disruption including flight watch and weather watch and, in times of disruption, taking all necessary actions to restore flight integrity and communicating such actions to all interested parties.
11. Monitoring the performance of all Operations staff and ensuring goals and targets are set and achieved through training and development.
12. The investigation of all relevant problems highlighted by Voyage Reports or other indicators and the introduction of remedial action to prevent reoccurrence and improve Company performance.
We are looking for candidates that are flexible and have a strong work ethic, as this position is crucial to the smooth operations of our company.
If you are interested and have at least two years working in crewing and rostering and a background of working in an airline Operations department then please submit your CV to [email protected]
A very generous salary is offered to the right candidate along with a company pension.