Contract type: Permanent
This position is for 16 hours per week between the hours of 12:00 -19:00, Monday to Friday. Shift patterns can be discussed at interview. Additional hours may be available to work to cover holiday etc.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Team Member if you:
- Are committed to recommending and selling their products to their customers
- Go the extra mile to make sure every customer leaves with a smile
- Are supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good
- Are a great team player - respectful and appreciative towards the Greggs Family
- Are friendly, honest and hardworking and enjoy some fun at work!
Some customer service experience always comes in handy, although it’s not essential as they will support you with great training.
What they can offer:
As well as a non-stop working environment, and a rewarding feeling of accomplishment and teamwork, they have a whole range of perks that you can take advantage of.
- Career progression and brilliant training programmes
- Employee Staff Discount up to 50% off their food
- Holiday entitlement starting at 4.2 weeks and increasing with service, plus Bank Holidays (Pro-rata for part-time)
- Profit share scheme (after 6 months service)
- Plus, much more!
Read all about their fantastic benefits by clicking here.
Greggs love to see their people flourish and go as far as they want to with their careers with Greggs. So, if you want to progress further in your retail career and become a junior manager with Greggs, they’ll support you every step of the way.
What you'll do:
Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of their business, engaging with their customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience, whatever the weather!
Join them and you’ll be part of a team that loves putting their customers first in all that they do. This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing their much-loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy.
It’s not an easy role, it can be tiring and pressurising, especially during key trading hours such as breakfast and lunch time service. But, of course, it’s also very rewarding, being surrounded by friendly and welcoming people and a great team, there’ll be time for some fun along the way!
If you don’t already have a profile on the Greggs Family site, set one up and you’ll be ready to apply for any roles that take your fancy. If you need help or have any questions, contact them at [email protected]
Click here to apply for this vacancy.