Greggs are looking for a Supervisor to join the new shop opening at Birmingham Airport.
£9.74 per hour, paid weekly.
The current shift patterns for this vacancy are:
35 hours a week over 5 days within the store operational hours of 4am to 10.30pm.
Early and late shifts and weekend working will be on a rota basis.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Supervisor if:
• You have had some team supervisory experience in a similar customer focused retail environment.
• Are able to stay focussed on delivering excellent standards and great products all whilst keeping an eye on your targets.
• Your honesty, hard-work and leadership abilities will inspire your team to deliver great results and provide a consistently brilliant customer experience.
• You’re supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good.
• You bring your natural flair for team work, whilst enjoying management responsibility and of course, have lots of fun along the way!
As well as a non-stop working environment, and a rewarding feeling of accomplishment and teamwork, Greggs has a whole range of perks that you can take advantage of:
• Career progression and brilliant training programmes.
• Employee Staff Discount up to 50% off Greggs' food.
• Holiday entitlement starting at 4.2 weeks and increasing with service, plus bank holidays (Pro-rata for part time).
• Profit share scheme (after 6 months service).
• Plus, much more!
Click here to apply.