Responsible to: Store Manager Department: Airport Retail
Being part of the store’s Junior Management team you will provide Supervisor support and help maintain and improve the levels of customer service throughout your section. You will provide assistance in the supervision of all staff while maintaining the standards of the shop floor. Furthermore you will deal with certain managerial processes on a daily basis as instructed by Store Management.
- Provide customers with excellent levels of customer service.
- Deal with customer complaints and enquires, providing the best possible outcome.
- Ensure the personal appearance of sales team is in line with company guidelines.
- Have an understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Monitor staff service levels in order to maximise store sales.
- Utilise in store devices, making sure that the customer is offered the whole product range.
- Use reports to assist you in product placement of key selling lines.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Provide assistance with the maintenance of standards on the sales floor.
- Keep stock clean and presentable at all times.
Training & Development
- Encourage personal progression throughout the store
- Provide assistance with the induction and training of new starters.
- Assist with the development of existing staff, ensuring that personnel complete the relevant E-Assessments.
- Retail Supervisor experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- UK/International career progression
- Competitive salary
- Company discount
- Company pension
To apply email your CV to: [email protected]