JD Wetherspoon at Birmingham Airport is now recruiting Kitchen Staff. No previous experience is required.
Offering competitive hourly rates, plus the following additional benefits:
- £10.45 per hour plus an extra £1.00 for each hour worked from midnight to 06:00am.
- Free meal and drink for employees working a 4.5 hour shift or longer
- Free meals & soft drinks whilst working
- 20% off food, drink and accommodation whilst not at work in all Wetherspoon pubs & Hotels plus up to 3 guests that are with you.
- Paid Holiday
- Permanent contract with minimum guaranteed hours
- Full training given
- Free shares offer after a qualifying period
- Free parking at Birmingham Airport
- JD Wetherspoon are looking for fun, enthusiastic, confident and passionate people who are not afraid of hard work. They recruit their team for their personality and are a UK top employer with an award winning training program.
- Must be completely flexible with their hours as these can start as early as 12.30 am. Therefore, candidates should have their own transport or live on a 24/7 bus route.
To apply for this vacancy, you will:
- Possess valid photographic ID
- Undergo a DBS check (Criminal Records Check)
- Have proof of your National Insurance Number
- Provide recent proof of your address
- be able to get to and from the airport at unsociable hours
- Possess a British bank account.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]