No1 Lounges is hiring!
No1 Lounges offers guests a premium pre-flight experience making it easier to eat, drink and relax in style, before you fly. The lounges are an oasis in the airport offering quiet and stylish environments for guests to enjoy a wide variety of food and beverages served by our engaging and personable team.
They can’t deliver our award winning service without great people so they're on the lookout for a number of passionate hospitality team members to join a growing team.
Position: Lounge Chef (Chef de Partie/Commis)
Contract type: Permanent contract
Do you have a passion for delivering great tasting dishes every time, a flair for product development and enjoy working in a busy environment? Are you looking for stable working patterns and straight shifts. Then this role is for you…You play a key part in delivering No1 Lounges food offering to standard every time, while ensuring the kitchen is in pristine condition and adhering to food safety regulations at all times.
To apply: send your CV with email/phone to [email protected]
Great development and training opportunities, work with a fun team but you also get access to a whole host of benefits, including:
- Free parking at Birmingham Airport
- Westfield Healthcare - cash-back scheme which you can use for dentistry, opticians, physio and much more
- Perkbox – get access to daily perks, discounts on shopping/experiences & a free Café Nero every month
- Free lounge visits every year for you and friends & family
- Complimentary staff meals and drinks whilst on shift
- Discounted gym membership
- Touchdown, an exclusive site to be used only by airport employees for access to discounted Holidays/flights/cruises
- Discounted friends and family rates for all of our lounges
- Employee of the month schemes
- Access to an employee assistance programme
- Workplace pension scheme (if eligible)
- Up to 28 days holiday per year
Applicants: You will need the following to apply
- Be able to work shift work, with shifts starting from 04.00 and shifts until 22.00
- Be able to get to the airport for unsociable hours
- Possess valid photographic ID
- Undergo a DBS check (criminal record check)
- Right to work/Settlement status
- Proof of National Insurance number