No1 Lounges is hiring!
No1 Lounges offers guests a premium pre-flight experience making it easier to eat, drink and relax in style, before you fly. The lounges are an oasis in the airport offering quiet and stylish environments for guests to enjoy a wide variety of food and beverages served by our engaging and personable team.
They can’t deliver our award winning service without great people so they're on the lookout for a number of passionate hospitality team members to join a growing team.
Position: Team Host (Waiter/Waitress/Bar/Reception)
Contract type: Permanent contract
Are you are a fast learner, passionate about customer service and looking to progress within hospitality? Then this role is for you… As a Team Host you will be an important part of our team, responsible for delivering consistently excellent service to our guests’. You will have experience as a waiter/waitress, bartender or receptionist, maybe you’ve worked all of these. Our Team Host’s role is varied which makes every day different and exciting. You’ll get the chance to learn all areas and develop your customer service skills within an engaging team.
To apply: send your CV with email/phone and what role you are interested in to [email protected]
Great development and training opportunities, work with a fun team but you also get access to a whole host of benefits, including:
- Free parking at Birmingham Airport
- Westfield Healthcare - cash-back scheme which you can use for dentistry, opticians, physio and much more
- Perkbox – get access to daily perks, discounts on shopping/experiences & a free Café Nero every month
- Free lounge visits every year for you and friends & family
- Complimentary staff meals and drinks whilst on shift
- Discounted gym membership
- Touchdown, an exclusive site to be used only by airport employees for access to discounted Holidays/flights/cruises
- Discounted friends and family rates for all of our lounges
- Employee of the month schemes
- Access to an employee assistance programme
- Workplace pension scheme (if eligible)
- Up to 28 days holiday per year
Applicants: You will need the following to apply
- Be able to work shift work, with shifts starting from 04.00 and shifts until 22.00
- Be able to get to the airport for unsociable hours
- Possess valid photographic ID
- Undergo a DBS check (criminal record check)
- Right to work/Settlement status
- Proof of National Insurance number