Ramp and Baggage Agent- Full-Time
Pay: £11.14 per hour - which equates to a full-time salary of £21,719.94 p.a
This is made up of a basic rate of £10.64 per hour plus a monthly allowance of up to £81.25.
Ready for take-off? Join Swissport for an exciting career in aviation.
Working at Swissport has so many different faces and one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment, join us! As a Swissport Ramp Agent, you will play a vital role in our airport operation.
The airport is a fast-paced and safety focussed team environment.
Our Ramp Agents perform a range of duties, which may include:
- Aircraft baggage loading and unloading
- Baggage sorting and transportation
- Aircraft push back
- Unit load devise control
- Airside Driving
What would make you stand out for this role?
- You're focused on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You can be an effective team player
- You're committed to learning and growth
- You're self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
- You're organised and can manage time well
- Your physically fit as lifting up to 32kg as required
- You have a driver's license
- You're a fluent English speaker
- You have basic - intermediate computer skills
Why you will love working for Swissport:
- Swissport is the world's leading provider of ground and air cargo services active across the globe.
- Our roles are permanent on either a full or part-time basis.
- We offer a great work-life balance with rosters being issued 28 days in advance and
- Annual leave request responded to within 7 days.
- From day one you’ll receive free access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- You'll benefit from free car parking, uniform and PPE.
- Recommend a Friend scheme (£250 for successful appointments) open until 31st March 23.
- We offer an industry leading induction and training programme.
- You’ll have access to on-going learning and development opportunities.
- A skills-based grading structure, which offers career development and progression.
- Being part of a great team.
- Airport specific retail discounts.
- and much more!
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss please click here to apply now!
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 269 airports in 47 countries around the globe.