Hours per week 16 (weekends)
Hours per week 30 (including weekends)
Hourly rate £9.50
"We are not here to sell you beauty, we are here to make you feel good" Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
Rituals is about helping you slow down the pace of your busy life, to create meaningful moments and remind you to experience these moments with joy.
Our ambition is to become the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics, for that we need passionate, energetic, ambitious and driven people to help us achieve our goals. This may seem like a paradox but within our company meaningfulness and performance compliment each other like ying and yang. People are the ultimate ambassadors of our brand.
Rituals Sales Advisor (sales associate) -
You advise our customers about the products and Rituals philosophy. You embrace the basic principles of the Rituals Academy and ensure the shop is clean and tidy at all times. Your role is about forming long-term emotional connections with our customers to increase brand awareness.
You are an example to your colleagues and report to the Shop Manager who oversees your development and acts as a mentor.
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Strong and authentic communication and sales skills
- Flexibile employability, including early starts and late shift pattern
- Honesty against yourself and others, this also includes integrity
- All applicants must be able to pass a Criminal Records Check
- Hold an ‘in date’ passport or full or provisional driving licence plus a full birth certificate
- Provide a checkable 5-year history of employment, unemployment or education
- Be capable of getting to the airport to arrive at work 15 before minutes before the shift start
To apply: Send a CV to [email protected] stating the hours you are applying for.