Pay rate £11.70 per hour.
We are looking for Full Time (30hrs) and Part Time (16-20hrs) Team Leaders to join our Starbucks at Birmingham Airport.
We have opportunities for Fixed-Term roles (with the option for working more hours) that allow you to earn more over the Summer months and tailor down in the off-peak seasons to suit your lifestyle as well as Permanent roles.
As a team leader you will work a variety of shifts between 2am - 11:00pm including weekends and as a little incentive, you will earn an extra £1.50 per hour for hours worked between midnight and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £13.20 per hour!
What you’ll do as a Starbucks Team Leader
- Lead the shift and motivate the team to drive sales
- Follow opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover
- Ensure the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly
- Complete daily due diligence paperwork
- Follow Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
- Train the team on Starbucks standards
- Ensure cash procedures followed by all staff
What we’re looking for in Starbucks Team Leader
- You are enthusiastic person who thrives in fast paced environment
- You are self-motivated, always looking for new challenges and ways for further development
- You have Team Leadership experience
- You have customer satisfaction at heart
- You motivate and engage your team to ensure the targets are met
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Leader role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts and also will need to be able to serve and handle alcohol.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
- You will support your team while on shift to ensure the standards are met
Still not convinced? Check out our additional benefits:
- Free meals on shift
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships (earn as your learn)
- Up to 75% Employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Tax free shopping
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- UK pension plans
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
Just in case you’re wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail. You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Fancy finding out more? Apply Now to join our SSP family!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.
Follow us on Tik Tok, Instagram and Facebook @sspukcareers.