Essential: Driving Licence is required for this role
Pay rate: £9.67 per hour, in addition you will receive a monthly allowance of up to £81.25 dependent on your contracted hours which is equivalent to an hourly rate of £10.17 per hour.
On top of this join Swissport before the 31st April and be eligible for up to £500 probationary completion payment
Working at Swissport has so many different faces and one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment, join us! As a Swissport Ramp Agent, you will play a vital role in our airport operation.
The airport is a fast-paced and safety focussed team environment.
Our Ramp Agents perform a range of duties, which may include:
- Aircraft baggage loading and unloading
- Baggage sorting and transportation
- Aircraft push back
- Unit load devise control
- Airside Driving
What would make you stand out for this role?
- You're focused on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You can be an effective team player
- You're committed to learning and growth
- You're self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
- You're organised and can manage time well
- Your physically fit as lifting up to 32kg as required
- You have a driver's licence
- You're a fluent English speaker
- You have basic - intermediate computer skills
Why you will love working for Swissport:
- Swissport is the world's leading provider of ground and air cargo services
- Impressive career development opportunities are also available across Swissport’s global network.
- Work with a great team every shift
- Industry benefits
- Permanent roles
- And much more
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out apply now!
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 269 airports in 47 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.