This role is paid at £9.67 per hour, in addition you will receive a monthly allowance of up to £81.25 dependant on your contracted hours
On top of this join Swissport before the 31st April and be eligible for up to £500 probationary completion payment
Working at Swissport has so many different faces and one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment, join us! As a Swissport Customer Services Agent you will play a vital role in our airport operation.
Your duties include:
- Assist passengers with self-service check-in kiosks.
- Inspect and verify passenger documentation.
- Issue boarding passes and reschedule passengers affected by flight interruptions or cancellations.
- Manage passenger baggage processing including handling and fee calculation if applicable.
- Assist passengers as needed through arrival and check in processes including support for passengers with special requirements such as unaccompanied minors (UM), VIP passengers and passengers needing wheelchair assistance.
- Direct passengers through Customs, Immigration, and Quarantine as required
- Make public address announcements as required.
- Previous experience in a customer services environment is advantageous.
- You must be in possession of at least three GCSE’s / O Level or Leaving Cert (and equivalent)
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must be able and willing to type and learn airline specific computer systems.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required.
- You must have basic/intermediate computer skills.
- You’re focused on delivering excellent customer service.
- You're self-confident and can stay calm under pressure.
- You're organised and can manage time well.
- Ability to speak additional languages is desirable.
- Swissport is committed in helping you reach your goals with clear career pathways by providing full training.
- We promote a result oriented and dynamic working environment that allows our employees to unlock their full potential.
- You will be provided with a full paid DBS and a generous holiday entitlement.
- You will have access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 269 airports in 47 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.
Ready for take off? Join Swissport for an exciting career in aviation.