Salary: £10.32 plus commission. Hours - Various
Calling all electronics fanatics and audiophiles in Retail who love the thought of turning customer service into a customer experience! Can you inspire, motivate and lead a team to deliver a memorable shopping experience whilst achieving the best sales?
Then join the team as a Team Leader at the brand new ‘InMotion at WHSmith’ store at Birmingham Airport. InMotion part of the WHSmith Group; are the Global leader in electrical retail in Airports and are opening brand new stores.
If you love talking tech, creating energy and excitement around our products which can include brands such as Apple, Samsung, Bose and Sennheiser, to name a few and love the thought of driving your team forward to achieve sales targets whilst delivering the best of customer service – then this job is for you!
What you’ll do
Reporting into the Store Manager, you will play an active role in supporting and leading your team to drive sales, through discovering and understanding our customer needs and providing the right solutions. You need some retail experience, highly desirable if in consumer electronics and understand how to manage and motivate a team. Ideally, you’ve worked in a business that’s just as fast-moving as ours. With this background, you’ll know how to give the best customer service, even under pressure. Your enthusiasm will be inspirational for your team and clear to all our customers. You’ll take pride in sharing your knowledge and seeing your team excel. Ready to step up when needed, you’ll be determined, good with people and driven to meet sales targets.
- Experience of consumer electronics gained within a retail environment highly desirable
- Able to evidence leading and managing a small team
- an interest in consumer electronics and accessories highly desirable
- Ability to coach, develop & motivate a team, role playing and role modelling great sales skills
- Some experience of working to and achieving Key Performance Indicators
- A passion and interest in tech products highly advantageous
- strong communication skills are essential, if you have a second language to utilise to support our travelling customers even better!
- a confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- to be able to meet requirements to obtain and retain an airside pass
You’ll also be rewarded with some fantastic flexible benefits, including sales commission, staff discounts and up to 50% in our High Street stores, plus access to a range of discounts with other retailers. As well as flexible working, wellbeing support platforms, a pension and much more!
To apply: www.whsmithcareers.co.uk