Rewards and Benefits
As an employer, the Airport Company provides a range of rewards and benefits for people who are successfully recruited to join the Airport Team in recognition of contribution to the success of the business.
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to invest in our Employee Share Ownership Scheme
- A Group Personal Pension Plan to which the employer makes a contribution
- Generous holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays (or equivalent hours for shift staff)
- Concessionary on-site parking
- Child care vouchers scheme
- A discretionary bonus linked to Company performance
- Discounted travel (up to 25%) available on bus and train tickets through the Travelwise Scheme
- Discounts on a variety of retail and catering outlets within the Airport
- Exclusive discounted travel/holiday offers
- A variety of additional lifestyle benefits
The Airport takes a proactive stance on employee wellbeing offering health referral services including the likes of Occupational Health and counseling services amongst others.
We believe that these benefits help us to provide our employees with a supportive and progressive employment environment.
Gender Pay Gap Report
Birmingham Airport is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer and our policies are designed to ensure that talent and capability are the only criteria required to succeed in our business. The following document shares our gender pay gap figures as of April 2020, which sets out the measures required by regulation. As we employ people across a number of subsidiary companies, we feel it is right to report figures for the entire Birmingham Airport Group, as well as Birmingham Airport Ltd, to provide absolute transparency.