To celebrate the launch of the World Cup 2018 we're offering a pair of tickets every week to a lucky winner to tour St George's Park, the FA's National Football Centre!
To be in with a chance of winning you need to take a photo with the World Cup selfie board and add the Birmingham Airport Facebook or Twitter handle (Facebook: @BirminghamAirport / Twitter: @bhx_official) as well as #BHXWorldFootball to the post. The selfie board can be found before entering our security area upstairs in the terminal (opposite Frankie and Benny's).
A winner will be selected at random on the Friday of every week until the World Cup matches finish. The first winner will be announced at 17:00 on Friday 29th June 2018 and then every Friday thereafter until Friday 13th July 2018. The winner will receive two complimentary tickets to a behind-the-scenes tour of St. George's Park, The FA’s National Football Centre.
The National Football Centre is set in 330 acres of beautiful Staffordshire countryside and whilst touring the facilities, you’ll learn about the history and heritage of the site that St. George’s Park was built on, which dates back to the 13th Century.
For more information about the tour click here.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Prize is two tickets to tour St George's Park, the FA's National Football Centre
2. Prize is valid for tours only, it does not include travel costs or food and refreshment costs. Selected exclusion dates apply and tours are subject to availability (see FA website for booking availability)
3. Prize draw ends on Friday 13th July 2018
4. Entrants must be over 18 years old
5. Judges decision is final
6. The prize is non-transferable and must be used by the registered prize winner
7. No substitutions or cash alternatives are offered to this prize