This competition has now closed.
Win a pair of return flights to Malaga courtesy of Birmingham Airport
To celebrate our Birmingham Airport convoy of Minis being out on the road this week across the UK we're offering you a chance to win a pair of flights to Malaga!
If you spot them let us know on our social media pages which flag is missing from the image below using #flybhx for your chance to win. T&Cs apply.
#flybhx Competition T&Cs
1. Prize consists of two return economy tickets from Birmingham Airport to Malaga.
2. If you spot the Birmingham Airport minis, tell us which flag is missing from the image above using the #flybhx to be entered into the random prize draw. The competition is running across both Facebook and Twitter so the entrants from both social media channels will be combined and one overall winner selected.
3. The winner will be drawn at random at 9am on 15th May 2017 and any entrees received after this date will not be valid for the prize draw.
4. Prize must be used by 30th November 2017.
5. Prize draw is not open to employees of Birmingham Airport. Entries open to UK and European residents aged 18 or over.
6. The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together. Flight bookings are subject to availability. The cost of transfers, travel insurance, meals, spending money and all other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The promoter will be responsible for the payment of taxes and charges in respect of the return economy fare ticket.
9. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending email is not proof of receipt of entry. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winner drawn within 90 days, there will be no further prize draws.
11. Birmingham Airport Ltd reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion and without notice in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event
13. By participating in this promotion, the prize winner grants the promoter permission to use their name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited). The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.