Win a pair of return tickets to Ibiza, courtesy of British Airways.
From Saturday the 20th May 2017 British Airways returns to Birmingham Airport with four new routes to popular European hotspots, Ibiza, Malaga, Palma and Florence.
To celebrate their return British Airways are giving you a chance to win a pair of return tickets to Ibiza!
Due to it's diverse offering Ibiza attracts millions of visitors each year, it boasts everything from world-class nightclubs to quiet white washed villages and sandy coves. Having earned a place on UNESCO’s World Heritage Site list, Ibiza Town boasts mesmerizing views and a rich heritage. Whether it's a fun get-away with your friend or a relaxing family break you'll find everything you need in Ibiza.
To enter simply head over to our twitter page and re-tweet our pinned tweet.
Terms and Conditions of your British Airways prize
- Prize consists of two return economy tickets between Birmingham Airport and Ibiza operated by BA CityFlyer.
- To enter, simply re-tweet the competition tweet pinned to the Birmingham Airport official Twitter page (handle @bhx_official)
- The winner will be drawn at random at 9am on 22nd May 2017 and any entrees received after this date will not be valid for the prize draw.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winner drawn within 30 days, there will be no further prize draws.
- Travel on British Airways code share and alliance partner airlines and franchises is not permitted.
- Tickets must be booked and all travel must be completed before 30 September 2017.
- The tickets are NOT transferable, have no cash value and are not for re-sale.
- British Airways will do their very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
- Prize draw is not open to employees of Birmingham Airport or British Airways. Entries open to UK and European residents aged 18 or over.
- The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together. The cost of transfers, travel insurance, meals, spending money and all other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
- The flight seats are subject to availability of space and commercial demand –there may be peak times during the year, such as holidays and other special events when travel is not available.
- Bookings will be made in rotation/date order and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Reservation changes are not permitted once tickets have been booked.
- If space in the class of travel that appears on your ticket is not available at the time of check-in, due to commercial demand, please co-operate fully with the check-in agent who will try and accommodate you nearer to departure time.
- On rare occasions, the check-in agent may ask you to standby for a flight, to downgrade or to travel on a later flight. If this is the case, we would appreciate your co-operation in complying with the check-in agent’s request.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion and without notice in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event
- By participating in this promotion, the prize winner grants the promoter permission to use their name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.