Birmingham Airport & Chase Distillery Ltd Competition
To celebrate Chase Distillery in house at World Duty Free between 24th October - 20th November, we're giving passengers the chance to win a bottle of Chase Vodka and Chase GB Gin along with two tickets to the Chase Distillery itself.
To enter, simply either like the pinned Facebook post on the verified Birmingham Airport Facebook page, OR, retweet the post on the verified Birmingham Airport Twitter profile.
To gain an additional entry into the competition, tweet or share a photo of yourself on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram on the Chase sofa, located in the World Duty Free store at Birmingham Airport, and make sure to tag Birmingham Airport in the post.
Facebook | Birminghamairport
Twitter | Bhx_offical
Instagram | Birminghamairport
This competition closes on 20th November 2018. Good luck!
Competition Date: 24th October until 20th November
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is a Chase hamper, containing a variety of Chase Vodka & Gin. The prize also includes a trip to the Chase Distillery for 2 people.
- The prize is donated by Chase Distillery Ltd and distributed by Birmingham Airport.
- The prize is non -transferable and non –refundable.
- All taxes and surcharges are inclusive.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- For one valid entry to this competition, entrants must either like the pinned Facebook post on the verified Birmingham Airport Facebook page, OR, retweet the post on the verified Birmingham Airport Twitter profile. To gain an additional entry into the competition, tweet or share a photo of yourself on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram on the Chase sofa, located in the World Duty Free store at Birmingham Airport, and make sure to tag Birmingham Airport in the post.
- The promoter is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize or for any inability of the prize winner to take up the prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the partners in this promotion accept no liability for any loss, damage by, or to, the prize winner or their guests whilst taking the prize.
- Winners accept prize at their own risk
- Prizes are subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of Birmingham Airport their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
- When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, Birmingham Airport will publish your surname and county (if named as the winner)
- You must provide your full name. Birmingham Airport will use your personal details to administer this promotion and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted
- No purchase necessary.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and will not be returned.
- If Birmingham Airport cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, they will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion
- The competition closes on 20th November at 9pm
Please see full terms and conditions below and our Competition Privacy Notice