This competition has now closed.
Win a pair of return flights to Geneva from Birmingham Airport
easyJet are offering a pair of return flights to Geneva to one lucky winner.
A winner will be selected at random on Monday 9th January. The winner will receive two complimentary return tickets from Birmingham Airport to Geneva. The prize does not include accommodation, transfers or spending money.
Geneva is the second most populous city in Switzerland and it offers easy access to a number of Northern Alps ski resorts. Winters are cool, usually with light frosts at night and thawing conditions during the day. Summers are pleasantly warm.
To Enter click here.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- There is one prize available under the Promotion for the Winner to be enjoyed with their chosen travel companion.
- The prize includes two (2) return standard flights from Birmingham (BHX) to Geneva (GVA), subject to availability (the "Prize").
- For the avoidance of doubt, accommodation, travel insurance, travel to and from airports and all other expenses incurred by the Winner are not included within the Prize.
- The Winner and their chosen travel companion are entitled to one (1) piece of standard hold baggage per person each way for the flights and one (1) piece of hand baggage may be taken on board the flights per person each way. Hold baggage and hand baggage weight, size and security requirements can be found on the easyJet website: http://www.easyjet.com/en/help/preparing-to-fly/baggage.
- The Winner agrees to co-operate and provide all information necessary for the Promoter to arrange the Prize.
- The flights must take place on or before 17 April 2017 If the flights cannot take place on or before this date for reasons outside the reasonable control of either the Winner or the Promoter, or for reasons attributable to the Winner, the Winner shall forfeit their rights under these Terms and Conditions and another winner will be selected who submitted a Qualifying Entry.
- The Competition will end at Midday on Monday 9th January 2017 and a winner will be announced by the end of the day. easyJet must receive the Winner’s flight booking form on or before 28th February 2017. If easyJet do not receive the Winner’s flight booking form on or before this date the Winner shall forfeit their prize.
- Each Entrant acknowledges that any costs not explicitly referred to in these Terms and Conditions as being part of the Prize shall be borne by the Winner.
- The Winner will be responsible for ensuring that they, and their chosen travel companion, are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the flights in question between the dates agreed.
- The Prize (or part of it) may change at any time and without notice. The Prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable to any other person and there is no alternative prize.
- Both flights which comprise the prize must be taken simultaneously and cannot be used on separate dates.