Win 7 nights B&B at Kombo Beach Hotel, The Gambia including flights from Birmingham Airport for two passengers. Also included is all airport taxes, in-flight meals, 20kg luggage and airport transfers.
To celebrate the new flight offering by The Gambia Experience from Birmingham Airport, we’re giving away 7 nights B&B at Kombo Beach Hotel, including flights from Birmingham Airport for two passengers. Tag the person you would take with you on this amazing experience to be in with a chance of winning.
A winner will be selected at random on Monday 11th November 2019. The winner will receive two complimentary return tickets from Birmingham Airport to Banjul. The prize does not include travel insurance or spending money.
A Gambia holiday has its own sense of magic. Unforgettable experiences, uncrowded beaches, and welcoming people: it's not hard to see why it's commonly known as 'The Smiling Coast'. If you’d like to find out more about holidays to The Gambia, sign up to receive e-news from The Gambia Experience: https://www.gambia.co.uk/enewsletter.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition will close at midday on Thursday 7th November 2019.
- The winner will receive a pair of return tickets from Birmingham to The Gambia.
- Flights must be booked before 31st December 2019 for travel within the winter season, from 1st January 2020.
- Flights are subject to availability and exclude the Easter holidays 2020 (1st April and 8th April 2020). Includes direct flights only. Please see gambia.co.uk for details on flight times and timetables. Please note some flights do not operate all year round.
- The winner will be notified by Friday 8th The winner must respond within 14 days of being notified, otherwise the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be picked at random.
- The winner will be asked to contact ‘The Gambia Experience’ via email to claim their prize.
- The winner is responsible for their own passport and the passport of any person who travels with them.
- Travel insurance is not included in the prize.
- Both flights which comprise the prize must be taken simultaneously and cannot be used on separate dates.
- Flight tickets are strictly subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The winner will be picked at random, but the judge’s decision is final.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.