Filming and Photography Requests
Unfortunately for external companies we cannot facilitate filming. We apologise for this at this time.
If you are a partner organisation of the airport please email [email protected] to request permission to film/and or take photos.
All filming and photography at Birmingham Airport must be authorised and accompanied by a member of the Airport’s Communications team.
In order to request permission to film and/or take photographs please email: [email protected]
In your email please provide the following information:
- Your name, contact number and email address
- The name of the company you work for (if applicable)
- The nature of the filming: is this for a promotional video, a tv programme, a film etc…?
- The preferred date and time for filming/photography
- The number of crew on site and type of equipment to be used
- The areas to be filmed (e.g. check in area, departures, aircraft taking off)
- Will Birmingham Airport be identified in the footage/image/script? If yes, please explain how.
- Will the person(s) being filmed/photographed or any member of the crew be flying from Birmingham Airport in conjunction with this filming/photography request? If yes, then please provide flight details.
We will respond to you as soon as possible.