Ryanair has launched its Birmingham Summer 2016 schedule with 21 routes, including two new routes to Corfu and Vilnius, which will deliver 1.75m customers a year as Ryanair grows by 25 per cent.
Ryanair’s Birmingham summer 2016 schedule will deliver:
- Two new routes to Corfu (2 x weekly) & Vilnius (2 x weekly)
- Extra flights to: Alicante (2 x daily), Barcelona (9 x weekly), Dublin (6 x daily), Malaga (9 x weekly), Malta (3 x weekly) & Palma (9 x weekly)
- 21 total routes 112 weekly flights
- 1.75m customers per year
UK consumers and visitors can choose from 21 low fare Ryanair Birmingham routes next summer and can look forward to further improvements, as Ryanair continues its “Always Getting Better” programme, which includes a new personalised website, new app, new cabin interiors, new crew uniforms and improved inflight menus.
Birmingham Summer 2016 Growth
- Corfu NEW 2 x weekly
- Vilnius NEW 2 x weekly
- Alicante 10 x weekly to 2 x daily
- Barcelona 1 x daily to 9 x weekly
- Dublin 4 to 6 x daily
- Malaga 1 x daily to 9 x weekly
- Malta 2 to 3 x weekly
- Palma 1 x daily to 9 x weekly
Ryanair’s Head of Sales & Marketing Carol Anne O’Neill said: “Ryanair is pleased to launch our Birmingham summer 2016 schedule, including two new routes to Corfu and Vilnius, which will deliver 1.75m customers per year at Birmingham Airport, as Ryanair grows by 25%. Ryanair will continue to connect Birmingham with Europe’s key centres of business including Barcelona and Dublin.
“UK customers can look forward to further improvements, including our new personalised website and real customer destination reviews, improved menus, new cabin crew uniforms and new cabin interiors on board, with more to come, as we continue to offer so much more than just lowest fares.”