Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, started operating its 2016 Summer Schedule recently with a choice of up to 430 flights a week to 30 destinations from Birmingham Airport, including six new routes to Limoges, Nantes, Rennes, Rotterdam, Luxembourg and Knock.
Francophiles will be pleased to see the return of several French regional destinations which proved popular with travellers from Birmingham last summer, including Brest, Avignon, Bergerac, Bordeaux, Biarritz, La Rochelle and Bastia. Lyon remains on the schedule having been available for booking year-round.
Elsewhere, Knock makes a return to the Birmingham schedule this summer with flights operating six times per week, and Flybe’s brand new service to Rotterdam will begin in September.
Frequency has also been increased on a number of popular routes from Birmingham, including Dusseldorf, Milan and Hannover among others.
Highlights of Flybe’s 2016 Summer Schedule from Birmingham (for travel through to Saturday 29th October 2016):
- Six new summer routes: Limoges, Nantes, Rennes, Rotterdam, Luxembourg and Knock
- Return of flights to Brest, Avignon, Bergerac, Bordeaux, Biarritz, La Rochelle, Bastia and Lyon
- Dusseldorf to Birmingham route increased to five flights per day
- Rotterdam route starts in September
- Birmingham to Milan route increased to 19 flights per week, improving travel options for both business and leisure passengers
- Birmingham to Hannover route increased to two flights per day
- Birmingham to Berlin-Tegel route increased to 11 flights per week
- Birmingham to Stuttgart route increased to three flights per day, providing enhanced options for business travelers with a total of 18 flights per week
- Birmingham to Amsterdam route increased to six flights per day, improving travel options particularly for business passengers
- Birmingham to Knock route will operate six flights per week
Vincent Hodder, Flybe’s Chief Revenue Officer comments: “Time saving, affordable, punctual travel to a wide choice of attractive destinations is what we will be delivering to our customers this summer. Many of the routes we will be operating are specifically scheduled to attract those looking for reasonably-priced, convenient day returns and short breaks, with Birmingham Airport providing a key UK hub for onward travel."
Book your flight today through www.flybe.com with one way fares from £24.99 including taxes and airport charges.