- SIX top ski destinations go on sale with com for Winter 23/24 from Birmingham Airport, giving skiers and snowboarders the chance to hit the slopes
- Ski services operating to Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Turin
- Early bird launch offer means customers can get Winter 23/24 ski carriage for just £1 return!
Jet2.com is giving skiers and snowboarders from the Midlands the chance to slope off to the snow next winter and grab a piste of the action in the French, Swiss, Austrian and Italian Alps after launching its Winter 23/24 Ski programme from Birmingham Airport.
The good news does not stop there. Skiers and snowboarders have even more reason to book their place on the slopes for Winter 23/24, as Jet2.com is today launching an early bird launch offer meaning customers get ski carriage for just £1 (return) if they book a Winter 23/24 ski flight to any of the above destinations. The offer applies if customers make a new booking between now and 31st October 2022.
The leading leisure airline has put its popular programme of ski flights on sale for Winter 23/24 from Birmingham Airport, providing customers with a choice of six ski destinations and the chance to book in advance to access the best slopes in Europe and lock in their price now. With the ski airline experiencing strong demand for ski flights in Winter 22/23, the company has moved to give customers more choice for next winter too.
Jet2.com will operate ski flights to Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Turin from Birmingham Airport for Winter 23/24, offering fantastic flexibility when it comes to hitting the slopes. With friendly weekend flight times, services are perfectly suited for skiing and snowboarding breaks.
In addition to this wide choice of destinations and flights, booking and travelling on ski flights with Jet2.com means that customers get to enjoy VIP customer service which has seen the UK’s third largest airline win numerous awards and accolades, as well as 10kg hand luggage and 22kg baggage* and 22kg ski carriage*.
Jet2.com’s full ski programme for Winter 23/24 from Birmingham Airport is as follows:
- Chambery – weekly Saturday services offering quick and easy access to world-famous ski resorts in France, including the Three Valleys. The popular ski areas of the Alpe d’Huez, Chamonix, La Plagne and Val d'Isère are easily accessible from Chambery, providing memorable skiing whether you are a beginner or an expert.
- Geneva – a huge programme of ski flights on sale with up to two weekly services (Saturday and Sunday) departing during key times, Geneva offers ski enthusiasts some of the very best ski resorts including Tignes, Flaine, Verbier, Zermatt and the Three Valleys.
- Salzburg – weekly Saturday services to Salzburg open up the best of the Austrian Alps and over 300 resorts including Kaprun, Mayrhofen and Obertauern to skiers.
- Grenoble – the host of the 1968 Winter Olympics, Grenoble offers the perfect gateway to the French Alps, with over 175 incredible ski resorts nearby including Morzine, Chamonix, Chamrousse, Les Deux Alpes, Alpe d’Huez and Avoriaz. Two weekly services departing from Birmingham Airport in Winter 23/24 (Saturday and Sunday).
- Turin - the legacy of Turin’s 2006 Winter Olympics means that skiers can enjoy weekly Sunday services and speedy transfers to well-established skiing resorts such as Pila, Vars, Le Corbier and Val d’Isere. With 400km of piste at the Milky Way area alongside the stunning mountainous backdrop of the Monterosa network.
- Innsbruck – skiers and snowboarders able to access the Tyrolean capital with weekly Saturday services. Innsbruck hosted the 1964 Winter Olympics and resorts such as Igls, Alpbach and St Anton am Arlberg make it a firm favourite with skiers and snow sports fans year in year out.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “Feedback from customers in the Midlands is telling us how much they want to book their place on the slopes for next winter. As always, we have responded to that demand by putting a fantastic ski programme on sale for Winter 23/24 from Birmingham Airport. With six popular ski destinations available, this gives skiers and snowboarders access to some of the best ski resorts in the world. Whilst flying with our award-winning airline, snow sports fans in the Midlands can benefit from our VIP customer service, 22kg of baggage and ski allowance. With so many skiers and snowboarders already looking ahead to Winter 23/24, we are anticipating another successful ski season.”
Tom Screen, Aviation Director of Birmingham Airport said: “As always Jet2.com is helping our customers plan ahead for their trips. With the choice of six destinations across the popular skiing areas of the French, Swiss, Austrian and Italian Alps on sale for Winter 23/24 Ski programme, customers can book their winter skiing and snowboarding breaks for next year.”