Flexible bookings, for your peace of mind
With uncertainty around travel planning at a peak, Birmingham Airport, in association with leading parking operator NCP, announced that customers booking parking at any of our six car parks from 12th March 2020 will be able to amend or cancel their booking up to 2 hours before arrival without incurring any penalty fees or service charges.
In these challenging times, customers have one less thing to worry about and will now have peace of mind knowing they can amend or cancel a parking booking and receive a no-quibble refund up to 2 hours before arrival.
Customers who made non-flexible bookings, for example Saver products, before 12th March 2020 can apply for a promo code to the value of their existing booking, to be used at a later stage if their flight or trip are cancelled by the airline or tour operator, or if they decide not to travel due to fears over the virus. The promo code will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Please email [email protected] with your booking reference number and contact details to request your promo code. We will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Keeping you as safe as possible in our car parks
To maintain safety standards, we've put in place the following actions in our official, on-site car parks to ensure the safety of our colleagues and customers...
- Installed signage in key locations in the car parks to encourage social distancing. This includes at lifts, pay stations and our Customer Service cabin. Please adhere to the advice on the signage and listen to the guidance from our car park colleagues.
- Colleagues have been issued with their own protective clothing (PPE) and may wear googles/face masks. Please don’t be alarmed as this is to help keep you and our colleagues safe.
- All payments must be made by contactless card or chip and pin. We strongly recommend pre-booking your space in advance to avoid having to visit the pay stations at the Airport, and minimise contact.
- All car parks will be regularly cleaned, and surfaces that customers are likely to come into contact with, wiped down using anti-bacterial products.
- For customers using Valet Parking, our colleagues will wear a face mask or shield and gloves at all times whilst in the vehicle. Customers keys will be sanitised when they are handed in, and again immediately prior to handing them back. On arrival at the Meet & Greet service, customers should park their car in a marked bay and will be informed when they can visit the cabin to check their vehicle in by a member of the team. Only one customer will be allowed to enter the cabin at any one time.