Retail and catering
Due to the recent decline in flights, some of the airport's retail and catering units remain closed.
We are continuing to work with our catering operators to ensure customer safety and also respecting all social distancing and hygiene Government guidelines.
Below are the catering and retail outlets that are operating and their opening times:
- Spar- 0800-1400 hours everyday
- Boots Arrivals - Monday - Friday 0900-1700 hours (Closed Saturdays & Sundays)
- Arrow Cars
- Caffe Nero from 0400 - 2200 hours everyday
- Luggage Point 0800 - 1800 hours
- Luggage Point Passenger Services 0700 - 1300 hours everyday
- Costa 08:00 - 15:00 everyday
- WHSmith Arrivals
- Boots from 0400 to last flight everyday
- Next from 0600-1900 hours everyday
- WHSmith Departure Lounge North from 0400 - 1800 hours Monday to Friday and 0600 -1800 hours Saturday and Sunday
- World Duty Free from 0500-1700 hours everyday
- Burger King from 1100 - 2000 hours everyday
- M&S Food to Go from 0500 - 1500 hours everyday
- Factory Bar & Kitchen from 0400 - 1400 hours everyday
- JD Wetherspoons from 0400 hours everyday
- JD Sports from 0400 - 2000 hours everyday
- Kurt Geiger from 0800-1700 hours everyday
- Pret 0500-2000 daily
- Aspire Lounge North 0400-1600 daily
- Superdry 0600-1630 daily
WHSmith (before World Duty Free)
- Victoria’s Secret
- The Watch Collection
We also encourage travellers to use pre-book methods and contactless payments wherever possible.
Most of our car hire operators continue to operate, albeit on reduced hours, from the cabins in Car Park 4.
The Novotel and Hilton Garden Inn is now open and taking bookings.
Ibis and Ibis Budget hotels are currently closed and not taking bookings.
Please note passengers are strongly advised to wear a face covering in the terminal and are required to wear one when passing through the security search area. Face coverings should not be used by children under the age of 3 or by people who find it difficult to manage them correctly and we encourage passengers to bring spare face coverings for longer journeys and plastic bags to store used face coverings.