Retail and catering
Due to the recent decline in flights, some of the airport's retail and catering units remain closed or are operating limited opening hours.
We are continuing to work with our catering operators to ensure customer safety and also respecting all social distancing and hygiene Government guidelines.
Below are the catering and retail outlets that are operating and their opening times:
Please note that these times are subject to change
- All Bar One from 0600 - 20-00 everyday
- Caffe Nero from 0500 - 2200 hours everyday
- Luggage Point Passenger Services 0700 - 1300 hours everyday
- Wrapchic - 1100 - 1900
- Aspire Lounge North 0500 - 1600 daily
- Burger King from 1100 - 2000 hours everyday
- Costa 0500 - 1900 daily
- Factory Bar & Kitchen from 0345 - 1400 hours everyday
- JD Wetherspoon from 0400 hours everyday
- Pret 0400 - 2000 daily
- Accessorize 0500 - 1800 daily
- Boots from 0400 to last flight everyday
- Dixons 0500 - 1700 daily
- JD Sports from 0400 - 2000 hours everyday
- Kurt Geiger from 0800 - 1700 hours everyday
- Luggage Point 0500 - 1700 everyday
- Next from 0600 - 1900 hours everyday
- Sunglass Hut 0500 - 1830 daily
- Superdry 0600 - 1630 daily
- The Watch Collection (Mon 0600-1100, 1300-2000, Tues 0600-1100, 1300-1900, Weds 0600-1000, 1300-2100, Thurs 0600-2100, Fri 0600-0800, 1200-2000, Sat 0600-1300, 1400-1900, Sun 0600-2200)
- Travelex 0430 - 1900
- WHSmith (before World Duty Free)
- World Duty Free from 0400 - 1600 hours everyday
- Victoria’s Secret
- WHSmith Books
- WHSmith Departure Lounge North from 0400 - 1800 hours Monday to Friday and 0600 -1800 hours Saturday and Sunday
- Arrow Cars
- Boots from Monday - Friday 0900-1700 hours (Closed Saturdays & Sundays)
- Costa 0800 - 1500 everyday
- Spar 0700 - 2200 hours everyday
- Travelex (Baggage Reclaim) 0800 - 1730
We also encourage travellers to use pre-book methods and contactless payments wherever possible.
Most of our car hire operators continue to operate, albeit on reduced hours, from the cabins in Car Park 4.
The Novotel and Hilton Garden Inn is now open and taking bookings.
Ibis and Ibis Budget hotels are currently closed and not taking bookings.
Please note face coverings must be worn throughout the terminal building. Face coverings should not be used by children under the age of 3 or by people who find it difficult to manage them correctly and we encourage passengers to bring spare face coverings for longer journeys and plastic bags to store used face coverings.