Need convenient currency for your trip abroad? Look no further – all you need to do is head to our Travelex store in Birmingham Airport.
You can pre-order your currency: you can get next day collection if you order before 3pm at Birmingham Airport.
Travelex Currency Exchange
Landside Departures - Open daily 04.00 - 20.00 hrs
After Security within the Departure Lounge - Open daily 04.00 - 20.00 hrs
Baggage Reclaim - Currently closed
Travelex: 0121 781 0065
Don’t want to take cash, use our Travelex Travel Money Card
Pre-order your travel money card online and pick it up on your way to the gate. Our pre-paid travel money card gives you peace of mind when travelling abroad. Load the Travelex Money Card with one of ten currencies and use it wherever you see the MasterCard acceptance sign. Find out more about the Travelex Money Card here.
- No need to carry a lot of cash
- 24/7 Global Assistance
- No international ATM Fees1
- Exclusive merchant offers
- Free Wifi access globally2
- Load up to 10 currencies: British pound, U.S. dollar, Euro, Australian dollar, New Zealand dollar, Canadian dollar, South African rand, Turkish lira, Swiss franc, United Arab Emirates dirham3
In a hurry? Not to worry, we have travel money ATMs at Birmingham airport
Don’t have time to wait. Take advantage of our ATMs located throughout Birmingham Airport for instant cash and choose from Euros or British pounds. Our ATMs accept most credit, debit, Maestro, and American Express cards.
Worried about leftover currency at the end of your trip? Bring it back with our Buy Back Plus
Here at Travelex, we pride ourselves on making your trip abroad as easy as possible, and our Buy Back Plus means that you’ll never have to leave your leftover currency sitting in your drawers waiting for your next holiday.
All you need to do is take out our Buy Back Plus when you buy your travel money and, after your trip, we’ll buy back your leftover currency from you at the spot rate on the day of redemption. A spot rate is the rate in which foreign currency is sold and bought in the foreign currency market. This rate is not usually available directly to customers, but for only £4.99 with our Buy Back Plus, this rate is available on any leftover currency and without any fees or commission being added.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Please be advised that although Travelex do not charge ATM fees, some operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits. Please check with the ATM before using. Up to the available balance on the card and subject to availability.
- Wifi is provided by Boingo hotspots. Limited to three months from registration and when you make additional top ups
- Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check travelex.co.uk for the currencies supported
Travelex Money Card is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard International. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900010) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.