Order your travel money online before 3pm for pick up the next day at Birmingham Airport.
- Before security within Zone A - 04:00 to 10:00 hrs (Monday to Thursday), 04:00 to 14:00 hrs (Friday to Sunday).
- Before security within Zone B & C - 04:00 to 20:00 hrs.
- Before security within Arrivals - 06:00 to 21:30 hrs.
- After security within the Departure Lounge - 04:00 to 20:30 hrs.
Please note on occasions these times may vary.
Why order with Travelex?
- Get Travelex’s best rates when you order online on over 40 currencies including Euros, US Dollars, and UAE Dirham.
- No commission or hidden charges.
- Ready for collection in as little as 4 hours* from our Birmingham Airport stores.
*Depending on currency availability
Travelex Money Card - A safer way to spend abroad
- A perfect travel companion for your cash would be the Travelex Money Card, their prepaid currency card is powered by Mastercard®.
- Pay with confidence globally, using local currency in any place where Mastercard Prepaid is accepted.
- Easy to order online.
- Manage on the go, where you can load up to 15 currencies and manage your money though the Travelex Money App.
- Secure way to pay, you can freeze and unfreeze your card, reveal your PIN or other card details via the app.
- No Hidden Fees.
- No ATM fees*, you can withdraw cash whenever you need it at no extra cost.
*Please be advised that although Travelex does not charge ATM fees, some operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.
In a hurry? Not to worry, we have travel money ATMs at Birmingham Airport
Don’t have time to wait? Take advantage of Travelex's ATMs located throughout Birmingham Airport for instant cash and choose from Euros or British pounds. Travelex's ATMs accept most credit, debit, Maestro, and American Express cards.
Worried about leftover currency at the end of your trip? Bring it back with our Buy Back Promise
Here at Travelex, they pride themselves on making your trip abroad as easy as possible, and their Buy Back Promise means that you’ll never have to leave your leftover currency sitting in your drawers waiting for your next holiday.
If you are travelling outside the UK and plan to return within 45 days, Travelex can buy back your foreign currency notes at any one of their UK retail stores at the original transaction exchange rate up to a maximum value of £250, for just a fee of £4.99. Any value above this limit will be completed using the applicable rate on the rate board.
To return your unused foreign currency notes to one of their stores, you must bring the original purchase receipt or confirmation email (in the case of online purchases) and a valid photo ID.
Tel: 0121 781 0065