Birmingham Airport General Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions "we, our, us, Birmingham Airport Limited" refers to "Birmingham Airport Limited.
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information. You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from, any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Birmingham Airport Limited reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
Limitation Of Liability
Birmingham Airport Limited will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits or data in relation to your use of the Website. Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Birmingham Airport, it's employees or agents.
All intellectual property of Birmingham Airport Limited such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics, information, or functionality of the Website remain the property of Birmingham Airport Limited. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Birmingham Airport Limited and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing or exploiting for commercial or non-commercial purposes any material contained within the Website without prior permission from Birmingham Airport Limited.
The information is provided on the understanding that the Website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision. The information contained within the Website is provided on an "as is" basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website. We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.birminghamairport.co.uk Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
Any and all suggestions made verbally, via email or other means become the property of Birmingham Airport Limited. Though Birmingham Airport Limited is grateful for any suggestion received, Birmingham Airport Limited will not provide any monetary or other forms of compensation for the suggestion and may not even acknowledge the source or author of such suggestions.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
#flybhx Competition T&Cs
1. Prize consists of two return economy tickets from Birmingham Airport to Malaga.
2. To enter, if you spot the Birmingham Airport minis, post using the #flybhx to enter into the random prize draw. The competition is running across both Facebook and Twitter so the entrants from both social media channels will be combined and one overall winner selected.
3. The winner will be drawn at random at 9am on 15th May 2017 and any entrees received after this date will not be valid for the prize draw.
4. Prize must be used by 30th November 2017.
5. Prize draw is not open to employees Birmingham Airport. Entries open to UK and European residents aged 18 or over.
6. The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together. Flight bookings are subject to availability. The cost of transfers, travel insurance, meals, spending money and all other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The promoter will be responsible for the payment of taxes and charges in respect of the return economy fare ticket.
9. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending email is not proof of receipt of entry. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winner drawn within 90 days, there will be no further prize draws.
11. Birmingham Airport Ltd reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion and without notice in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event
13. By participating in this promotion, the prize winner grants the promoter permission to use their name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited). The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.