VIP-FLY provides a full concierge service, for all customers travelling through Birmingham Airport.
The service is available to all departing, arriving and transfer passengers at Birmingham Airport, regardless of the airline you are travelling with. Your personal Concierge will accompany you from the time you arrive at the airport, to when you depart so whether it’s a short hop within the UK, a far-flung holiday or that critical business trip let VIP-Fly take care of your journey through Birmingham Airport.
Departure service from £99
- Concierge Service - your personal Concierge will greet you when you arrive at the airport and assist with your baggage before escorting you through the priority check-in process, if available. You will then be escorted through the Express Lane security screening process if you have booked a lounge, your concierge will take you there and ensure you’re settled in while you wait to board. Whilst waiting your Concierge will check that your luggage has been loaded into the aircraft and offer to assist you with any shopping or collection of items required for your flights. When your flight is ready to board your Concierge will collect you from the lounge and escort you to the aircraft for priority boarding, if permitted.
- Express Lane – is included in the service
- Lounge (optional extra) - add Aspire Lounge to your booking for £28.99 per adult and £18.99 per child, Aspire Lounge offers you dedicated seating and facilities, and entry also includes free Wi-Fi, charging points and a great view of the runway. Should you wish to relax in peace, the lounge also contains a Quiet Zone which also has personal charging facilities.
- Chauffeur Drive (optional extra) - this service is available up to 80 miles from Birmingham Airport and is the perfect way to start and end your journey. VIP FLY can collect you from your home, work or the airport and our luxurious and spacious Mercedes vehicles can carry up to 6 passengers and their luggage. All of our chauffeurs are professional and experienced making them well equipped to meet your needs.
Book nowBook now
Arrivals service from £99
- Concierge Service - your personal Concierge will be waiting when you exit the aircraft with a personalised name board, and they will escort you via the Premium Fast Track to gain access to Passport Control at the UK Border Force checkpoint by using the separate designed lane. They will assist you with your luggage and escort you through customs and to your final mode of transport or to waiting friends, relatives or colleagues, ensuring at all times you are on your way as quickly as possible. If you have a connecting flight your Concierge will be waiting when you exit the aircraft and will escort, you to your departure gate or to the airport lounge where you can relax before being escorted to your departure gate. You can easily reserve space in one of our Premium Lounges during the check-out process.
- Premium Fast Track – is included in the service and allows you to skip the long queues by using the separate designated lane to gain faster access to Passport Control at the UK Border Force checkpoint.
- Chauffeur Drive (optional extra) - this service is available up to 80 miles from Birmingham Airport and is the perfect way to start and end your journey. VIP-FLY can collect you from your home, work or the airport and our luxurious and spacious Mercedes vehicles can carry up to 6 passengers and their luggage. All of our chauffeurs are professional and experienced making them well equipped to meet your needs.
Book nowBook now
- What is the latest I can make a booking? You can book any service online up to 48 hours before your scheduled departure time.
- What is the maximum number of customers I can book for? Online you can book for up to 6 passengers. For services requiring 7 or more we would ask you to email your request direct at [email protected] as this will require more planning and a personalised quotation.
- Can we choose a concierge? If you are a regular traveller and have a particular member of our team you would like to assist you, you can request them in the ‘Additional Information’ section at the check-out stage.