Birmingham International Station
Birmingham Airport is directly connected to over 100 towns and cities via Birmingham International Station and the 'Air-Rail Link' monorail system. The free Air-Rail Link takes two minutes to get to the station and operates between 03:30 and 00:30 hours daily. Outside of these hours, the airport terminal can be reached by taxi or by walking from the station.
Rail services operate regularly from Birmingham International to a range of destinations, by a number of operators, including:
- 3 trains per hour (tph) to London Euston
- 2tph to Birmingham New Street
- 1tph to Wolverhampton via Birmingham New Street
*For more information about Avanti West Coast, please visit https://www.avantiwestcoast.co.uk/
- Up to 3tph to London Euston
- Up to 3tph to Northampton
- Up to 3tph to Milton Keynes
- Up to 4tph to Birmingham New Street
- Up to 3tph to Rugby
- 1tph to Manchester Piccadilly
- 1tph to Bournemouth
- 4tph to Birmingham New Street
- 1tph to London Euston via Northampton
- 1tph to Northampton
- 1tph to Coventry
- 1tph to Shrewsbury, of which:
- 1tp2h continues to Aberystwyth and Pwllheli after dividing at Machynlleth
- 1tp2h continues to Holyhead via Wrexham General and Chester
Or please visit National Rail website for general enquiries
Birmingham New Street is 10 minutes on a direct train, with seven services per hour from Birmingham International. Services to central London operate daily with three trains per hour serving London Euston with Avanti West Coast Trains and London Northwestern Railway. The journey takes approximately 70 minutes with Avanti West Coast Trains.
There is a direct route to London Marylebone from Birmingham Moor Street with Chiltern Railways. Birmingham Moor Street is a short walk from Birmingham New Street which can be accessed directly from Birmingham International Station.