TfWM wish to welcome back their customers.
Bus operators are running all services again with every bus back out on the road. Train and tram are operating with a few less services at certain times but are planning to be back to normal by September. Whether you are returning to public transport or a first-time user there are some things to keep in mind before you start your journey.
- Please wear a face covering in transport hubs and on board
- Keep space between yourself and others
- Carry hand sanitiser and wash your hands before and after travelling
- Pay for your tickets in advance or use contactless where possible
There are currently three National Express WM bus services which access the Airport and/or Birmingham International Station.
Bus passengers can reach the Airport via two stops
- Directly onsite at the Airport Terminal
- At Birmingham International Interchange via Air-Rail link
- X1 (connecting Birmingham City Centre and Coventry) - Bus stops K & J on-site
- X12 (connecting Birmingham City Centre and Solihull) - Bus stops K & L on-site
- 75/75A (connecting Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham International Station) - Bus stops NB & SB at Birmingham International
Timetables can be accessed via Network West Midlands
Live Departure Information - Our postcode is B26 3QJ
Tickets can be purchased on the bus service.
In addition, Discount Travel Solutions operate service number 966 - a very limited bus service connecting Erdington and Solihull between the hours of 0900 - 1000 on Mondays only.
Long distance coach services are operated by National Express and Megabus, with over 120 daily services to 35 main towns and cities across the UK.
For coach parking, Birmingham Airport's official coach park is close to the terminal. The tariff is £5 for up to 30 minutes, £10 for up to 1 hour, and £5 per hour thereafter. This is a roll-up tariff and cannot be booked in advance.
If you are a coach operator wishing to access Comet Road, please click here
The UK's largest scheduled coach operator offers frequent direct services to and from destinations, including Birmingham, Oxford, Luton, Milton Keynes and Manchester. Coaches arrive directly outside the Airport terminal and all services use modern, air conditioned vehicles.
Tel: +44 (0)871 781 8181
Tickets for National Express can be purchased online, or, subject to availability, directly with the coach driver.
Megabus is part of the Stagecoach Group, providing low-cost inter-city coach services across the UK. megabus.com offer travel to and from Birmingham Airport from a number of destinations including London, Manchester and Leeds.
All Megabus services arrive directly outside the Airport terminal. Megabus coaches have free WiFi*, charging points* and offer 20kg luggage allowance.
Tel: +44 (0)871 266 3333
Tickets for Megabus can be purchased online only. Tickets can be booked right up until the departure time. No tickets can be sold directly by the coach driver.
*Subject to availability
A guide to getting here