There are currently five bus services which access the Airport and/or Birmingham International Station:
- X1 (connecting Birmingham and Coventry)
- 966 (connecting Erdington and Solihull)
- 97/97A (Birmingham City Centre to Birmingham Airport – 24/7)
- 75/75A (connecting Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham International Station)
- 91 (connecting Chelmsley Wood and Birmingham International Station
Bus passengers can reach the Airport via two stops
- Directly onsite at the Airport Terminal
- At Birmingham International Interchange via Air-Rail link
Timetables can be accessed via Network West Midlands
Live Departure Information - Our postcode is B26 3QJ
Tickets can be purchased on the bus service.
Long distance coach services are operated by National Express and Megabus, with over 120 daily services to 35 main towns and cities across the UK.
If you are a coach operator wishing to access Comet Road and the Coach Park please click here
The UK's largest scheduled coach operator offers frequent direct services to and from destinations, including Birmingham, Oxford, Luton, Milton Keynes and Manchester. Coaches arrive directly outside the Airport terminal and all services use modern, air conditioned vehicles.
Tel: +44 (0)871 781 8181
Tickets for National Express can be purchased online, or, subject to availability, directly with the coach driver.
Megabus is part of the Stagecoach Group, providing budget inter-city coach services across the UK. With fares starting at £1 per journey (plus booking fee), Megabus serve 16 destinations from Birmingham Airport and strive to offer low cost, high quality services.
All Megabus services arrive directly outside the Airport terminal. http://www.megabus.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)871 266 3333
Tickets for Megabus can be purchased online only. No tickets can be sold directly by the coach driver.
A guide to getting here